Welcome to the Wisconsin VIM Peru Mission 2010

Welcome to our Peru Mission to Ica and Pisco. We are a team of 26 members working with the Korean Methodist Church and Methodist Church of Peru.
We have a small medical team that will offer basic medial help in temporary clinics in the Methodist churches in the Ica/Pisco area.
Our construction team will be helping construction workers on the Green Love Methodist Church in Ica. A community center is planned for the second floor.
We also have a Vacation Bible School Program that will be offered to adults and children in the area.
We invite you to follow us in our mission experience.

Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Leaving Peru

I have decided that flying standby is an extreme sport! I bought a one way ticket to Mexico City. I´ve never been in Mexico City before, but I don´t plan to be wandering around outside the airport. My chances of flying standby with Delta is better so wish me luck on another adventure. If all goes well, I will be home by Friday or Saturday.

No comments:

Post a Comment